Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I have booked plane tickets to Murcia

and opera tickets too, so if you want to come to the opera Lilly let me know. Barber of Seville or the Merry Widow, both Welsh National. And then next summer I have booked Tosca and Don Giovanni. Hurrah!
I am going to go and view this house soon I hope:
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-4699861.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy
I decided I was not doing enough things, so I have made a conscious decision to Do Stuff. I am going to see Curse of the WereRabbit when I get back from Spain, and I am going to book myself a back massage as a treat for my birthday. Splurge!

4 comments:

Emily K. Lloyd said...

ok on an unrelated topic - should we delete our joint blog? - none of us actually use it and it irritates me to think of the blog sitting there in cyberspace unused - better to be loved and deleted than never used at all i say.....

We seem to be able to check each others blogs and hold reasonable conversations there. Do we still want to have to check the biggie one?

BTW have a great time in Murcia Becca - when are you off?

Lilly said...

The only reason I don't use the joint blog is I can't figure out how to create posts on it. If we could do that it might make sense to use it. Or not. Not enormously fussed to be honest.

Ems, I am feeling you with the whole work thing. Am exhausted. Am on the 2nd week of my course and I am already behind on the reading!!!

Lilly said...

Hola

Call me when you get back Becca - I hope you have fun on holiday! I've had a good weekend - went down to see Merryn in Bournemouth then to London to see Moira. It's been brilliant.

I want to go and see Pride and Prejudice - do you want to go and see it with me at the cinema?

Emily K. Lloyd said...

hola chiquita! how was spain???